My Session will cover on how intense pressure is on the organizations to transform their enterprises to remain more competitive in an age of disruption. The digital transformation imperative requires an organization to improve core technical capabilities as true transformation demands more than just new technologies. It requires strategic vision and commitment from the top of the organization to revive the main attribute of modern enterprises such as culture, process, and technologies.
- Digital transformation is the building block of the enterprise of the future – barriers &progress. Example UPI’s digital infrastructure financial inclusion enabling over 300 million users and 500 million merchants with 9.5 billion transaction/month.
- How can companies leverage the Digital technologies to measure digital progression through different stages of digital evolution?
- What digital behaviors should companies embrace for leading the digital disruption?
- Integrating & analysing diverse data using new-age computers & platforms
- Industry 4.0 for cognitive intelligence and augmented decisions making self-learning machines.
- Organizational culture, Digital DNA to enable digital transformation at the core.
- Covid 19 has sharpened the digitalization focus? and accelerated the momentum?
Nirupam S D – Senior Scientist, IoT and Artificial Intelligence Lead Principal Investigator (PI) – Big data fusion platforms for Smart Factories, Smart Grids and Autonomous EVs | Energy Research Institute @ NTU | Singapore
An Engineering leader with 22 years of global executive experience in Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial intelligence (AI), Cloud computing, Autonomous systems, Smart cities ICT infrastructure design. Focus on Design Strategy, Innovation, New business development/Expansion, Commercial strategies, Presales, Thought leadership, Built Start-up ventures, successful AI, Industrial IoT, Bigdata fusion based products from scratch. Served as chief ICT architect and chief instrumentation expert for ICT driven future (smart) cities and on not-for-profit boards.
Nirupam is a successful entrepreneur, Spinoff 3 Deeptech companies in in Singapore, USA & Europe region in the areas of AI & Bigdata areas, raised Multimillion $ from Singapore Govt agencies & private VCs.
Nirupam is an expert in the IoT space, leading successive generations of remote connectivity platforms and solutions, playing key roles in designing, evangelizing, and realizing innovative connected product solutions, successful deployment of connected products in the marketplace.
Built world’s leading open IoT platform, has proven capability to Connect & Analyses over Trillions of Devices and Data events, Enterprise Grade Fleet Management Platform, Next generation connected technologies for Rail Transport, Smart ICT infrastructures architect design.
Nirupam is an IEEE Distinguished, Global keynote speaker & Panel chair on AI, Industry 4.0, Data Fusion, Cybersecurity, Cloudtech areas, delivered keynote& plenary talks in AI & Big data international conferences & summits in APAC, Europe, USA with audience size >750.
2023 | Stage 1, Nirupam S D
Nirupam S D | Energy Research Institute @ NTU | Singapore